Monday, January 30, 2012

Why I do what I do....

I love re-gaining perspective on the reason God has placed me where I am.
So that on a weekend like Winter Blast at Camp Victory, seven young girls in my cabin can hear about Jesus Christ and come to love and know him more.

So that campers can laugh, cry, sweat, eat, play, and grow together with their counselors. In Jesus name. And play British Bulldogs :)


I'm privileged to see the results on both ends....both behind the scenes in the office, and in the fellowship hall where campers and retreats take place, as well as seeing the volunteers and board members which provide the backbone of Camp. I get to sit at lunch during my work day and listen to men like Joel and Peter, who make me laugh (with their laughs) and even sometimes shed a tear or two as I listen to stories about missionaries who are spreading the gospel; I thank God for the love of Christ which shines like the sun from their bright faces.




Thank you Lord for your people.

No comments: