Sunday, October 18, 2009

Yesterday was the one-year anniversary of the day I left on the Intercultural Studies trip.
It's been one year since I stepped on a plane, holding out my heart to a world of change.

Each morning for two months, I am going to read my journal entry for the past date that coresponds with the present day of this year. I'll walk through the experiences I had, meditate on the goodness the Lord spread over my life, and thank him again for what I've received. I am going to see what He works in my heart a second time around.

2 comments:

Heather said...

great idea.... much better than my every New Year's Eve read through the last 11-14 yearsish thing.

Jennifer said...

That is a great idea, Helen! I don't read through my journals very often, but I know God tends to show me a lot when I do. Hope you enjoy the time!