- using a brand new shampoo and conditioner
- having a clean kitchen
- making my first very own pot of coffee (that is not work related) of ethiopian fair trade blend
- eating half a piece of pumpkin cheesecake
- seeing an old friend
- checking things off my to-do list
What were the things which I can laugh about now that the day is over?
- waking up to find that my laundry in the drier last night had been attacked by a brand new chapstick
- trying to put on slightly damp socks as I'm rushing out the door, and realizing I should just reach for the dry pair
- having a school bus driver honk at me, while I'm wondering if he's being friendly or angry...
- spilling orange juice on my work pants...which is not uncommon
- thoroughly confusing the president of my college for a few moments
This is what life is like. Full of joys, and things which eventually turn to joy.
5 comments:
here's one of each of mine from yesterday...
1. Cooking an actual pumpkin.
And the not so funny until later
2. Making a recipe of chocolate chip cookies that had been given to me incorrectly... with double the butter.
How did you confuse the president? That sounds intriguing... :)
oh...and how did you like your coffee? was it pre-ground, or do you have your own coffee grinder?
lol...about the cookies...and I had to hand grind the beans because I don't have a grinder.
yeah, I liked the coffee; good flavor, with the berry tint.
The president knew I was in the ICS program, and he thought I was leaving Monday to go on the trip this year. He asked my boss if I'd be "gone" monday, and my boss (mistaking it with another week) said yes...
So Al comes over to me asking when I'd be leaving etc, and I told him I wan't going, but that I was on last year's trip.
Post a Comment