To start out, I need to reference a post my lovely sister-in-law made awhile back ago, referring to how life would be so much more interesting with a dog to break up the routine of things :D
I too, am now adding "dog sitter" to my resume, a fine accomplishment to be sure! My acknowledgements go to Mike and Amber, Allie's owners.
Allie is a treat to have around...although now that I type that word, I feel like I should be spelling it out with hyphens, t-r-e-a-t, so that Allie doesn't get her hopes up. She's been on a diet, and she's supposed to loose a little weight.
Well, Allie, you're at the right place. I wouldn't call myself the Bob Harper of doggie's Biggest Loser.... but you've got plenty of space to run around, chase turkeys, squirrels, and tennis balls, and other small rodents. Just make sure you don't transfer too much of that interest toward Miss Harriette....yeah, I've seen the way you stare intently at her for minutes on end, Allie. And whimper. And sniff her cage.
Anyway, life has been joyful having a dog to snuggle with, brush, and run/walk with.
Here's a snapshot of my canine companion, dirty tennis ball to boot!
Here's a snapshot of my canine companion, dirty tennis ball to boot!
No comments:
Post a Comment