Yes, I am Norwegian. I have the right.
So many things we chalk up to annoyances or "bummers" every day.
Today, I (not consciously) chose for almost each one of those situations to see it from a providential point of view. And my day, though long and tiring, was much more rewarding.
Until I got to the end of today, I didn't realize this was happening...but it was very encouraging.
I'll take the day where God grows me over the day where everything goes right. Any day.
Lord, you've got my hand. You aren't disappointed when I can't stand..... 'cause You've heard my plea, and You're carryin' me, to that promised land. Though it's hard for me to show it, and when I've doubts I still know this: that You, my God are real, and here, and more than just a feelin' 'cause Your Word is true and right and will bring light and life to all mankind; you're callin' us we hear your voice say Peace, be still!... Behold, I AM!
No comments:
Post a Comment