When one wants to begin creating a masterpiece, they have to go through many paintings and drawings and practice before their hand is steady enough to impart their genius on to the page...a child doesn't just whip out a Monet or Rembrandt in kindergarten (unless he's like Stephen Wiltshire).
A leader doesn't wait for the CEO position to just open up and offer itself to him, so that he can waltz right in-he pracitces and learns and makes mistakes and humbles himself. He works hard.
A baby doesn't stand up in one day and decide it will run a marathon.
Most times I forget in life that growth takes time, getting frustrated with myself very easily, becoming impatient.
I think the Lord gets more glory as I slowly move forward. I have to ask for his help along the way, getting up and inching on after each fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment