I'm not going to lie. Yesterday was a depressing day.
There are always going to be hard days, and somtiems I wish I could just emotionally disengage from them. But that's not the way God wants me to handle the days that hurt.
I have a God who, even in the midst of my doubts and struggles and sins, loves me and comforts me. He also disciplines me. I love my Father.
Random reflection....it was odd to come back from two months of life living next to 20 of the same people every hour of the day, then going to a home where there was just family, or maybe me by myself at home.... the alone time and family time was good to have.
I've come to the point after only a week or so at school, where I've had my space (too much of it), and I miss "close living quarters" with people. I feel as if I'm in an inbetween space, where I am never alone, but I am hardly ever with a group of people who are close to me, either. I was in a way, converted into a people person...hah. Imagine that.
This must be the chance to live the resolutions made-to be intentional with the relationships God wants me to nourish, and not whine or complain about being isolated in a cage of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment